- Is Chief Executive Officer for Performance Solutions by Design, a consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia that helps organizations across all industries exceed expectations by elevating the customer experience from average to extraordinary.
- She is also author of several popular leadership books to include: The Six Principles of Service Excellence (published in 2005), and The Leadership Book of Numbers, Volumes 1 & 2 (published in 2008 and 2012).
- Prior to launching Performance Solutions by Design in 2003, Theo was Vice President of Learning & Organizational Effectiveness with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company where she enjoyed a successful 17 year career.
- Theo was also a key contributor, instrumental in implementing and sustaining quality processes and systems that led to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company becoming a two-time recipient of the renowned Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- With extensive background in Executive & Leadership Development, Human Resources, and Quality Improvement — today, Theo works closely with a diverse group of organizations — ranging from automotive, legal and financial services, to education, hospitality, private clubs, luxury retail, healthcare, technology, non-profits and more.
- On average, Theo’s books, workshops, videos, and webinars are viewed by over 150,000 people annually.