Talent Plus’ Positive 360 is intended to help an individual understand their key strengths and to gain the perspective of their peers, leaders and team members regarding these same strengths. It is intended to be a positive experience for the individual and their raters while providing the individual with realistic, quality, growth-oriented feedback.
People Deliver Results. We Know People.
- Focus on weakness
- Negative for raters and individual
- Personal and destructive comments
- Top performers acknowledged but weaknesses highlighted
- Low performers don’t receive coaching
- Follow-up plans anemic or non-existent
Talent Plus Positive 360
- Focus on developing strengths
- Positive for raters and individuals
- Encouraging and supportive comments
- Top performers exceptionally recognized with a clear path forward
- Low performers encouraged and supported
- Follow-up plans detailed and action-oriented